Tuesday 7 April 2009

AWAY

Two days, one fabulous night in London, you, me, a hotel and no distractions.

With business concluded early we met in our favourite wine bar for lunch.  We found it by accident one afternoon last year and it's just perfect.  Intimate, friendly and unspoilt.  It's the sort of place that could only be in London and gets us in the mood just nicely!

Once we're in the hotel the animal passion just takes over. As soon as that door slams shut our hunger for each other just goes out of control and we fuck furiously and with an intensity that has to be satisfied.  We then lie naked in each others' arms sipping something cold and laughing.  It's our time, where time stands still.

Then came the reason you are such a powerful addiction.  Basque, stockings, suspenders and heels.  You have the legs and body for it and my God you make it work.  You want to be in control but you want me to keep control too, and I do.  I stay hard whilst I cup your breasts in my hands and suck your nipples.  I know that does it for you.  When I'm inside you I feel every sensation, but make sure your pleasure is totally granted.  That's how I get my reward.

The morning sex is different again because we know that's it for a few days at least.  That's a long, lingering love-making that lasts because we know it's goodbye when it has to stop.

There you spend time sucking me, and slide on for one last ride before duty calls.  Then you leave, and I lie there exhausted and totally exhilarated.






No comments:

Post a Comment