Thursday 28 May 2009

CREATIVE SEX

Well, think the last post worked a treat baby, you've stepped things up a notch and quite frankly I'm loving it.

You're more passionate in bed, and out. And your texting has become far more sexy, flirtatious and down right dirty.

I love that you're 'wordy' and can express yourself so clearly and freely and are not in the least bit afraid to do so. Feel really close to you just now even though you're hundreds of miles away (hate that bit though!).

Our love making is the best it's ever been, even so many months down the line. Yesterday and the day before you took me to heaven and back several times in a matter of hours.

Love our little 'den' in your bed, our special place where we get naked and so, so close . Where we can be 'as one' as you rightly say, as close as close can be.

Your enthusiasm for me and my body has also increased if that's at all possible. I'm loving suprising you with new underwear - your face when you saw the pink set made purchasing it so worthwile and I feel so sexy in it. Love wearing it under my work clothes and imagining you peeling them off afterwards to reveal it.

And we're getting far more intimate and creative with out marathon sex sessions. Can't wait to spend a whole day with you soon when we can really experiment and use our bodys to the max. The thought of that is sending ripples through my body from my nipples down in between my legs.

Cried when I left you at the train station yesterday. Watched you until you disappeared, and I wandered around for a while in my own world, with you in my head. I'm so in love and so in lust with you babe its intoxicating . Keep up exactly what you're doing now and we'll go on for ever.
PX

No comments:

Post a Comment