Saturday 22 August 2009

RED SHOES

So it seems it's true what they say about red shoes - they drive men crazy, including' and especially you babe!

It was the night of one of your friends birthdays and we'd been invited to join them for drinks. I was nervous, I'd not met this friend and didn't know who else was going to be there so I felt I had to make a special effort to look good.

A trip into town secured the most amazing pair of shiny red shoes with a wickedly high heel - oh so sexy! But it didn't stop there , next stop Agent Provocateur for some underwear to match. Who can beat their range of special,sexy,beautifully made bras and knickers? I tried on a lacy red set and felt a million dollars. I had to have it despite it costing a small fortune. I knew if you'd been with me we'd have barely made it out of the changing room without you fucking me.

I changed at your house that evening , but you didn't see me get dressed - It excited me no end to come downstairs in my black and red outfit, knowing how much you'd love to devour me there and then if you'd seen my skimpy bra and thong. I was wet with anticipation by the time I'd had one glass of wine, imagining your face when we got home.

My shoes made me feel so feminine, and I knew they were having an effect on not just you but your mates also. So much so that one friend even complimented me on them - that made me feel hot.

Home, eventually, after a few more glasses, and a few more hours.I undressed whilst you were in the bathroom, down to my underwear and my shoes .................and positioned myslef on the bed provocatively and waited.

Your face was a picture when you walked in! The bra pushed my tits up just enough to create a subtle cleavage and was low enough cut to see a tiny bit of nipple. The thong was shaped up at the sides, all lace and left little to the imagination. And as for the shoes....................you couldn't take your eyes off my legs and feet, and said how shapely the shoes made them look. You have a way of making me feel so special babe.

You came over close to me, and held me just slightly away from you so you could look at me. Then we kissed and you were fondling my nipples through my bra; they stiffened in an instant, as did you!

Wow, the sex that followed was amazing, We were both so horny, having had to wait the whole evening. We fucked furiously, you on top of me, and then having both exploded, started again immediately with me riding you. I love that you can stay soooooooooo hard and fuck me twice like that.

Can't wait for next time I'm dressed in red.......bet you can't either sexy.
PX

No comments:

Post a Comment