Thursday 26 February 2009

AFTERNOON DELIGHT

And so fantastic regular sex sessions have become the norm for us, whenever and wherever we can manage to squeeze them in, and wow have we squeezed some in! Lots of them ,due to the nature of both of our jobs, during daylight hours which seems such a decadent thing to do!

I have a few hours free in the morning baby and would love to be ravished by you. I'm imagining you opening the door to me snogging my face off and whisking me straight upstairs. Your cock's hard already and I'm wet for you..........

We quickly fell into a pattern in your last house, straight upstairs, stripping each other naked immediately we got into your bedroom and falling into bed. I'd sit astride you and ride your hardness until I orgasmed time and time again. You continue to be amazed at the number and intensity of my climaxes, and to be honest me too! Never happened so much with any other lover.

You'd flip me over when it was your turn to climax and fuck me hard. And then we'd kiss for what seemed like hours.

Kissing is my ALL TIME favourite past time and our mouths fit so well, baby. I feel as if I'm drowning in the most immense pleasure as our lips lock and our tongues interwine.I'm joined to you and I never want to let go.

When I'm not with you I fantasise about what we'll do next, how I'll dress for you, where we'll fuck and in what position, and the reality NEVER disappoints.

Need you very soon sexy...............PX




No comments:

Post a Comment