Saturday 14 February 2009

FANTASY

The very best thing about having someone to share your fantasies with is that they might just do it for you...

And so it came to pass that you knocked on my door one night wearing a black coat. Underneath, a basque, stockings, suspenders and heels. Very simple, but God it did it. It's an outfit that speaks on so many levels - the care you'd taken to get ready, the way the stockings compliment your long legs and the way the basque showed off your impressive cleavage. It showed you love to look and feel sexy, and be made to look and feel sexy. It showed that you'd come round because you wanted me to fuck your brains out. And I was fast learning that in this relationship, what I give, I more than get back.

I took my time admiring, caressing and savouring you, using all my senses to absorb this total joy. Then I unwrapped you bit by bit. The stockings rolled down, the basque unzipped and your knickers pulled off. We just lost ourselves, but you moaned and moaned with delight and that made me want to keep on making you come.

You left me delirious.

Baby that was so hot, my body is on fire for you. I love that I satisfy you and you love to show it. It just makes me want you more and more. But you're bad, and you know what happens to bad girls...xx

No comments:

Post a Comment