Tuesday 24 February 2009

HEAVEN

Something has awakened inside me and I like it.  I feel free and alive.  I feel young, virile and happy.  I haven't just rediscovered my sex drive, I've discovered the true joy of sex for the first time in my life.  When we're not doing it, we're talking about it.  Even now, it's never the same.  Different places, different positions, long, lingering love making or hard, hungry, thrusting fucking.  We have it all. 

We had a late afternoon and early evening free and met in a coffee shop in town.  As you sat down your grey dress rode up to reveal the top of your hold ups.  You had me.  We drove to see a film and I couldn't take your hand from your thigh all the way there.  Once we parked at the back of the car park, we both had that knowing look in our eyes.   There were people around, but it was dark and the car has blacked out windows in the very back.  I loosened my belt and dropped my jeans.  You pulled your knickers off and straddled me.  Within seconds I was inside, you riding me with an urgency.  You loosened your bra so I could massage your tits as we fucked.  It didn't take you long to reach your climax.   

My reward for that was that you took me in your mouth and sucked and stroked the shaft of my cock.  I came inside you and you swallowed with an immense satisfaction.  

It was risky, it was low down and dirty, it was definitely unbecoming for two people of our age.  That's why it was so fabulous.  And it felt like the most natural thing in the world. 



No comments:

Post a Comment