Monday 16 February 2009

BAD

I'm bad and I sure know it. And I think you like the fact that I'm a little bit bad, and a little bit kinky. I think it makes you hard for me................

That night was so hot, I didn't want it to end. I love dressing up, and especially when I'm rewarded with a gorgeous mouth all over me and a rock hard cock inside me. Oh baby there's plenty more where that came from.

You do it for me every time and delerious is just the word. I leave you in a daze, I've been to heaven and back and I seriously can't get enough of you.......................

You are such a horny lover, but if I'm a bad girl will I be punished in some way?
Might I get my pert little bottom spanked so hard that it tingles and drives me wild with desire. Might I be tied up and 'tortured' by your tongue until I can't stand it anymore?

I sat on a chair opposite you with my skirt round my waist and no knickers on, just sexy lacy hold ups, my bald pussy on full view. I remember the raw lust on your face, you had to have me there and then and you did. We fucked for hours and hours and my orgasms all rolled into one climaxfest. Your cock stays so hard for me and you have such a capacity for holding off your orgasm so you give me maximum pleasure. Please don't ever stop, my rabbit just couldn't compete.

Name the dress up outfit you fancy for next time, and I'm in it baby..............

2 comments:

  1. Oh Priscilla! Your blog has become my guilty little secret that I feel I really shouldn't read but then find I have to.
    You lucky, lucky girl - you are clearly having a lot of fun! I wish I could write as openly as you.
    Thank you for your comments too. I feel with you I'm being read by at least one person who perhaps does understand what I'm doing and why - although the why is difficult as even I don't know why.
    Anyway, keep writing and I'll keep reading ...probably at the dead of night when everyone else has gone to bed !!!
    Enjoy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Selina, lovely comment! I'm addicted to my lover but also now to writing this blog. It's great to be so expressive as we can't tell many people about what we're up to for obvious reasons. Hope you're ok. It took me a while to understand what I was doing and why but now I know it's because I feel so alive soing it and that is worth soooooooo much. Take care. PX

    ReplyDelete