Tuesday 3 February 2009

LONDON

We'd had amazing text sex, I knew what you like and what you like to do to me.  I'd felt your lithe, supple body rubbing against mine and I'd exploded my cum into your mouth and watched you swallow it with an intense hunger.  In all that time, we'd still not had full sex.  I was aching to slide into you and feel us move as one, like I was sure we would, but we had a date coming up when we'd both be in London.  All night in a hotel is a rare luxury and we agreed not to fuck until then. 

We met on a sunny spring afternoon in the capital and let time pass by before heading to the hotel.  As we drank champagne, there was a tense excitement in the air as we knew what we'd come here to do, after weeks of waiting.  You were passionate, lusty, horny, ever so slightly tempestuous, and best of all, giving.  That night we found our level.  That we're both adventurous, very very naughty and ever so slightly kinky.  It was amazing.  I made you come, and you returned the favour, several times.  We truly found our match, and took sex to a new level. 

Out of everything, it is your glint that says the most about you.  You can, and do look too hot for words, but it's there in your eyes. That's how I knew that sliding into you would be achingly, heart-stoppingly addictive. 

We found an intimate and quiet french place round the corner from our hotel.  It was the first place we went to as lovers, and was perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment