Tuesday 3 February 2009

CLIMAX

We met at the station and kissed;a good start. We stood close on the tube and I remember looking up at you in your black jacket and thinking "wow" - you are so handsome you take my breath away. Even now I just love to look at your even features, your smooth baby soft skin (you know a beard won't/can't happen) and your deep, sexy eyes. I have a glint, I know, but your eyes talk to me also.

The hotel was perfect, as was the champagne. I was nervous,very, so the champagne was more than welcome, putting us both at ease. My expectations were massive, given all the sex text and you didn't disappoint. You were tender, loving, and giving but also passionate, horny and so very fuckable.

I climaxed and that's no mean feat for any man, given the number of years my rabbit has been my only bed partner. You loved that you could do that for me, and my satisfaction was radiantly obvious.

We sat opposite in the restaurant, in the candle light, and I found myself being romanced by you. It was just beautiful. We talked and talked, we held hands across the table and I wanted it to last forever.

More fucking followed by a night in your arms was the best way to end the evening for me. And waking up with you just perfect.

More, baby, more....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment