Wednesday 11 February 2009

SEX, SEX AND MORE SEX

Wow, I'm just loving this little 'thing' we've started baby, sex with you sooooooooooo lights my fire.

I hadn't felt this good in ages. Sex on tap after such a long time really was just what I needed to liven up what had, I realised, become a very dull existence.

I feel horny for you all day, when we're not together I think about fucking you all the time. My rabbit's being used at least once every day and our sex texting is just so important to me.

But it wasn't just the sex. We both seemed so in tune in all areas. We discussed everything and both seemed so up for it, for challenging ourselves and creating new opportunities to expand our lives. Think we'd both become bored with our previous existences and it seems like anything goes now.

I want to experiment with you baby, I want us to try everything together! How about we start with dressing up. You fancy fucking me in a black basque, stockings and suspenders and the highest of heels.........take me big boy and soon..........

No comments:

Post a Comment