Thursday 5 February 2009

HERE WE GO...

It was the sole reason for us meeting, but since we had sex, our relationship became about so much more than the sex.

Maybe it was because we shouldn't be doing it, maybe it was because we'd both gone so long without it, but we both took what we'd found in each other as a gift.  A gift that could not be replaced. 

When we were apart I thought of you constantly, looking ahead to our next stolen few hours, when I could wrap myself around your naked body and let you take me to the stars.  Work became more fun, knowing my phone could beep at any moment and there would be a message written in your playful tones, hinting at the treat that was waiting for me.

I was only to happy to play this new game...

Hey horny! I'm sitting at my desk bulging for you.  All I want is to explode into your sweet, wet pussy, you hot, horny gorgeous fuck-beast.



No comments:

Post a Comment