Tuesday 27 January 2009

ADDICTED

That was it after our first get together under the duvet, I was hooked. You felt like a drug to me then and you still do now. I couldn't get you out of my mind and replayed the whole horny, sensual experience in my mind many times a day.

My breasts are missing your touch.My pussy's missing your mouth. Want you again and soon.

We text ed constantly and agreed to meet again the following week - Oh my God could I wait that long. My rabbit became my constant companion, and our texts grew more and more explicit by the day.

Next Wednesday you wasted no time, and led me straight to the bedroom, by passing the tea -fine by me!

We undressed each other slowly, admiring what we saw. Your compliments made me feel a million dollars, and your sex talk aroused me instantly, (and still does today almost a year on).

We devoured each other with our eyes, mouths and hands. Lying on the bed naked together felt so right, I never wanted it to end. I listened as you delivered the most horny, x-rated messages in my ear whilst fondling my breasts, fingering my pussy and then using your lips and tongue to kiss for the longest time.

Kissing is one of my most favourite things in the whole world. More please ......................

No comments:

Post a Comment