Tuesday 20 January 2009

DRIVE

It's not that easy sussing someone's sex drive compared to your own - especially when your own has been buried for so long.  But here was a gorgeous, sexy woman inviting me to let my imagination run riot, and apparently loving it.  I know we met with an understanding that we were both looking for sex, but there still had to be a click, a sparkle, otherwise why bother? 

I felt the sparkle shining bright...

I think I'd like to cup your breasts in my hands, and hold you naked from behind.  I would kiss your back, slowly working my tongue up and down your spine, and let you feel the sensation of my hot breath on your delicate skin. I'd like you to feel how aroused that made me. 

As I wrote that, I could picture you naked, and I imagined your eyes filling with a deep, satisfying pleasure...

No comments:

Post a Comment