Tuesday 6 January 2009

An Introduction...


They say affairs can be toxic, I'm hoping one might be fun... 

Please believe me though, I didn't arrive here lightly. But after several years of a stale marriage that exists in name but definitely not in spirit, it's time to take action.

My situation is one that is likely to continue for the foreseeable future, and let me tell you, it's one heck of a barrier to meeting new people.  And because like every good adult I take my responsibilities very seriously, fun has totally vanished from the agenda.

So I'd like to rediscover the laid-back, easy going me for myself, and would like someone to appreciate that I am attractive and fun to be with.  If that works in reverse, then so much the better. 

That's not too much to ask, now, is it? 


1 comment:

  1. Gosh! What a surprise to find a follower. Thank you.
    I hope you are doing the right thing. Be careful, won't you.
    I've found "fun" to be a pretty amazing experience so far but even now I sense this will end badly.
    Keep in control - that's what I'm endeavouring to do.
    Be good - I look forward to reading your adventures!
    Selina

    ReplyDelete