Sunday 25 January 2009

SEX AGAIN!

I did ask for a little bit of mild flirting but wanted to see how far you'd go and you didn't disappoint. My rabbit hit the spot that evening, and every evening I was away, but the whole time I imagined it was you that was inside me.

Night horny, you reignited something that's been dormant in me for years. Lets meet for snogging and more soon.............can't wait to feel your nakedness against mine, and your hardness inside me for real.

Usually I enjoyed being away on business and made the most of the time away from busy family life. This time I was desperate to get back, and get to grips with what I too believed could be the start of something fantastic for both of us. And if it becomes just regular sex, so be it, I for one am I'm very up for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment