Tuesday 20 January 2009

MORE

I should have been concentrating on the road, but boy this guy was turning me on!

Your reply was instant, and satisfying pleasure was just what I needed. This is fun I thought, how far can we go? After all it was perfectly safe wasn't it? We'd met once, enjoyed each others company so why not engage in some hot, steamy texting.

By this stage in our little 'game' my nipples were straining against my already skin tight t shirt. I rubbed one of them gently imagining it was you; the sensation was amazing. I daydreamed you were sitting next to me in the car, your hands inside my tshirt feeling my breasts, rubbing my nipples, making me squirm in my seat wanting more.


I can feel your arousal against my back, hard and hot. Your breath on my back makes me tingle all over, and your hands on my breasts sending the most amazing sensations down between my legs. Don't stop, I can take so much more of this, so much more of you............


I arrived at my hotel all hot and bothered, had a a long lingering shower, anticipating more texting. This could be a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment