Monday 19 January 2009

GAME ON...

That was it, I knew I wanted to get to know you better, and take up that offer of a kiss.  Shame you were going away on business for 4 days! I wasn't sure how the week was going to pan out, but luckily you had ideas...

Are you up for a bit of mild flirting? asked the text. Just to get you in the mood, I'm driving down the motorway bra-less!

Ha ha! A bit cheeky too, like it! I replied, and thought I could push my luck...

You're making me wish I was there, like the sound of your pert looking breasts swinging gently as you drive along.  I bet they're bulging under a tight t-shirt, and the gentle summer breeze is making your nipples hard. xx 

I hit send, then immediately wondered if I'd gone too far.  We only met yesterday! I hadn't had sex in 2 and a half years and had learnt just to live with it, until I realised I could stand it no more. 

Either way, I was no great seducer of women, that was for sure! So, would I get a reply???


No comments:

Post a Comment