Monday 19 January 2009

Testing The Water

I was on my way down to the south coast on business and had a five hour journey ahead of me - how to relieve the boredom? Ah yes, I know, my little internet friend might like to engage in a little flirting with me, you said you wanted to kiss me next time so.....................


Having opened the conversation with the bra less line, I waited. And I was pleasantly suprised. A reply came back within minutes (I do like that) and joy oh joy, you were up for it!


I described my 'swinging free' breasts as being large, round with a hard centre. They're pressing against the tight fabric of my t shirt and it's turning me on, would you like a feel? You could put your hands under my tshirt and cup them both. Feel how much my nipples want to be touched. I remember noticing how gorgeous your hands are when we were having tea, and could easily imagine your long fingers taking my nipples between them and arousing me greatly.



God, how forward of me, but after the first reply I was actually getting really turned on. I too hadn't had sex or any mild flirtation such as this for a while, and had completely forgotten the buzz it gives. My whole body felt alive. My journey could be about to get even more interesting..............

No comments:

Post a Comment