Sunday 18 January 2009

WE MEET

Yikes! We'd arranged to meet and today was the day! How nervous was I, but I had to work all morning first and had all on to concentrate on what I was doing. I'd agreed to Starbucks, and not one I normally frequented figuring we'd be inconspicious in a busy,city centre one.

I'd texted earlier and asked how would I recognise you ;you replied saying you'd be wearing a scarf. I saw you in the window as I approached - can't remember being as nervous for years. We said hello and you kissed me on the cheek. I remember thinking "what a gentleman".

Then within seconds a couple I've known for many years appeared and said hello to me. Oh my God, I nearly panicked but managed to pretend I wasn't with you and chatted to them for a few minutes before they left.

We sat upstairs and from the word go had no problems chatting. It was so easy. You were interesting, AND interested. Hey, a guy who's taking notice of me, how very pleasant.

I learnt alot about you, and couldn't help but notice how lovely your lips are, and the olive tone of your skin. Two large mugs of hot tea later and we were still talking.

We left together and walked to Borders, where we parted. Relief - you're taller than me! And when I got a text saying you'd like to kiss me next time I had a smile on my face for the rest of the day, and only I knew why. Can't wait for next time........

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving this blog. Absolutely loving it!!!

    Thank you for your comment too. It's over now. Should never have started. I'm going to go back to being a good wife and mother!

    Selina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely comment, we have so much more to blog about and we're loving doing it - and the blog, ha ha!!

    Sure you're a great mother, and wife if thats what you want. Enjoyed your journey into 'affair land' so far though. If it starts up again, please blog! Good luck!
    PX

    ReplyDelete