Monday 26 January 2009

A BIT SCARED

What was I doing?! I was going to meet a man I'd met for two hours in Starbucks a week ago, and had text sex with every day since then. I told one friend just in case you turned out to be an axe wielding maniac and I disappeared off planet earth. She thought I was bonkers but I think she was just jealous.

I arrived at the house, and was greeted at the door with a warm kiss - yum. A good start. We drank peppermint tea for a short while before you asked me a very forward question : Would you like to get naked?

I think you were fairly sure what my response would be, and you were right. Within minutes we were racing up the stairs - (you didn't quite catch me) and into the bedroom where we kissed, and kissed and kissed, and then peeled each others clothes off.

You told me how gorgeous my body was, how you loved the feel of my skin.We stood together, arms entwined, lips locked, our body's touching and it felt like the world had stopped.

Lying in bed with you for the first time is an experience I will never forget. After years of no touching or kissing it was exquisite. We covered each others body's in kisses. You spent so long on my breasts I thought I would explode, and then you found the other part of me that needed your mouth and I did explode. Wow.

My turn to pleasure you, and what a pleasure it was. Sucking you and listening to your moaning was fabulous, and when you exploded in my mouth - another wow.

We cuddled for a long time, not wanting to let go - I texted you within minutes of leaving: oh baby I want more and I want it soon...............

No comments:

Post a Comment