Tuesday 27 January 2009

THE NEXT STEP

After all that texting, I kind of expected that when you came round we wouldn't be drinking peppermint tea for too long, but getting intimate with someone is a big step, and one I hadn't taken for ages.  

I ran round making sure both me and the house were presentable, and felt physically weak when your car pulled up. 

We sat on the sofa, chatting and laughing, before you made the first move:

"Are you going to kiss me, then?" It was lovely. Your mouth soft, your breath warm. It was a proper snog!

Then I got bold.  I knew we didn't have much time and it could be days before we got to see each other again.

"Would you like to get naked?" I asked, anticipating the answer.  I wasn't disappointed.  In the bedroom we undressed slowly, and savoured each other, before lying on the bed and crawling under the duvet.  Just you and me and everything in the world we needed right there and then.

No awkwardness, no shyness.  It seemed like the most natural thing in the world to do.  I knew your body would be something special and it was.  I took my time exploring, doing all the things I'd been doing in my mind for days.  I used my tongue and my mouth on your long, slender legs before arriving at the top.  It was sweet and inviting and I then realised what I'd been missing.  

I'm old enough and experienced enough to know that if I can make you happy, you'll make me very happy, and taking me into your mouth did just that.  I warned you that I was on the verge of exploding, but you carried on and let me shoot inside you.  I went dizzy, I saw stars, I lay back as if I was in orbit, and floating around a galaxy in a state of pure ecstasy.

We lay in each others arms knowing that something amazing had happened.  After you left I straightened the house and had slight aching sensation in my balls.  

My phone beeped.  One word, followed by a kiss.  

No comments:

Post a Comment