Tuesday 13 January 2009

My Introduction.......

I am fast approaching 'middle age' and starting to re-evaluate my life. Married for years, with several children, very comfortable but definitely no spark. We stay in, he watches TV, I do my own thing and occasionally, when we can get a sitter, we go out with other couples, who if they're honest are probably in the same boat!

I'm beginning to think is this it for ever, is this what my life has become?

What can I do about it, that won't totally upset the apple cart ? I feel sexy, vibrant, young (yes!), attractive but totally unappreciated. I need something that's just for me. Something fun and exciting, with someone who wants the same. And abit of passion wouldn't go amiss.

That's not too much to ask, now, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment